WHEN PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES ATTACK! Get to Know the Symptoms Of An Overactive Pelvic Floor

If someone has pain or difficulty with sitting, having sex, and/or using the toilet to urinate or have a bowel movement,  especially in combination, they likely have overactive pelvic floor muscles and should be evaluated by a pelvic physical therapist to determine if their pelvic floor muscles are tight or in a spasm. 

Or, to put it another way, if you have trouble in the bathroom, bedroom, and every room you sit in, then your problem might be overactive pelvic floor muscles, and your solution might be to see a pelvic physical therapist.

Read more